15, March 2020
We hope this notice finds you well. Please know that we are doing everything possible to insure that our staff and your loved ones are kept safe and sound. To that end, please know the following:
- We are monitoring government guidance that is being updated several times a day. With that guidance in mind, we are implementing the following immediately:
- All of our ICF program consumers will be staying home until further notice, therefore they will not be attending day program or going out into community settings.
- All visitation at our ICF programs is prohibited until further notice. Only absolutely essential medical interventions by outside parties will be allowed.
- All staff working at our ICF programs must be screened for elevated temperatures before starting their shifts.
- All ICF staff must wear protective masks when they’re working directly with our individuals.
- Some of our more medically frail IRA programs, such as our Angela’s Houses I, II and III IRAs, will be operating under these same ICF guidelines.
- Our other IRA programs are being managed in much the same way, in that we are strongly discouraging visitation, and for everyone’s safety, minimizing everyone’s exposure to community settings.
- All of our day habilitation programs will be in full operation until further notice, however again, visitation is strongly discouraged. All persons outside of assigned staff are to use only the front door entrance.
- We have insured that we have adequate food and medical equipment supplies in stock, and will continue to work with our vendors to insure that we maintain those supply levels.
- We have prepared protocols to insure that proper isolation techniques are in place as the need arises.
- The gym at the Manorville Opportunity Center will be closed until further notice.
- We have implemented “Microsoft Teams” for our video conferencing needs. Training for agency staff and families on setting up Teams accounts has already been sent to all program management and administrative staff.
Please remember that this is a very fluid situation that we are monitoring minute by minute. Please again know that everyone’s health and safety is our highest priority, that we’ll be keeping you in touch along the way and that we appreciate your support and patience.
Please contact your main administrative office if you have any questions.