Our Benefits and Perks
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Employer Paid Life Insurance Coverage
- Long and Short Term Disability Insurance Coverage
- $1,000.00 Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- P.A.T Employee Rewards Program
- Safety Awareness Program - Safety Bingo Prizes Awarded!
- Free State of the Art Wellness Program
- Free Gym Use and Classes (Pilates, Zumba, Yoga)
- Employee Discount at Brown's Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram
- Plum Benefits - Discounts to Shows, Parks, etc.
- Health Advocate
- Retirement Plans with an Employer Contribution
- Financial Wellness and Planning Services
- 20% Discount at Smile Farms
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Loan Forgiveness
- First Time Home Buyers Assistance Program
- Paid Training
- Orientation, CPR, AMAP, SCIP, Defensive Driving
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Verizon Cellphone Discount
- Voluntary Benefits: Pet Insurance, Aflac, Whole Life Insurance, and College 529
Come Join an Agency that Cares About You!
*all positions require a valid NYS Driver's License, and High School Diploma or GED.
Transparency in Coverage Rule
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data. UnitedHealthcare creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of Independent Group Home Living Program, Inc.